Open Gym- Basketball
- Check in at Aquatics Office if attendant is not in gym
- $5 per drop in (cash or check only)
- Sign in and must give student id or driver’s licence in order to borrow ball
- Follow rules of open gym or be asked to leave
Rules for Open Gym
- Be respectful of the gym, others in the gym and equipment
- Please play on age appropriate courts (unless no one is using those courts, check with attendant)
- Shoes are required; you can not play barefoot or just with socks
- No more than 5 on 5 for a half court game
- No full court games unless other courts are not being used (check with attendant)
- No outside food or beverages are to be brought into gym. Water is permitted.
- Profanity, abuse of gym equipment/ facilities or physical assaults will result in expulsion from the gym.
- No dunking or hanging on rims.
- No loitering.
- No videotaping of any kind.
- PARC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.