These items are in place to enhance the experience for everyone!
- To ensure our instructors can provide the best learning environment and experience possible, we ask parents to please share any significant medical, physical or behavioral concerns with your child’s swim instructors.
- Occasionally, classes may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of only one (1) swimmer registering for a level based class, the class will be 30 minutes in length rather than the normal allotted time.
- We will notify students via email if a class has been cancelled or changed.
- If your child is found to be in the wrong level, we will move them to an appropriate level for their safety. This will also accommodate their swimming ability. Depending on the availability, the change may need to be at a different time, day or session.
- Parents, we ask that you stay seated in the balcony for your safety and all swimmers safety. We need to keep the pool deck clear to ensure everyone’s safety in the event of an emergency.
- Any swimmers under the age of 12 much be accompanied by an adult who stays in the balcony during open swim and swim lessons.
- Swimsuits are required. No cotton clothing is permitted. Polyester or spandex cover ups are acceptable.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not potty trained.
- We do ask all swimmers to take a shower (with soap) prior to pool entry. All sunscreen, oils and lotions must be showered off to ensure our pool stays clean.
- Lifeguards and all Aquatic and PARC staff must be obeyed at all times. Failure to comply with any rules, whether written or verbal, may result in removal from the facility and/or revolution of lessons/open swim without refund.
- No shoes are permitted on the pool deck. Flip flops are okay. You are welcome to leave your shoes at the entry way to the pool.
- Strollers and chairs are not permitted on the pool deck. Please leave strollers in locker room.
- No food or drink (other than water) are permitted in pool or locker room area.
- No glass containers are permitted in pool or locker room area.
- No blowup flotation devices are permitted.
- Changing of infant or children must occur only in locker rooms. Infants and children are not allowed to be changed in pool area or balcony.
- To prevent the spread of illness, your child should not attend class if he/she has had a fever, diarrhea, vomited, or had green/yellow discharge from their nose in the past 24 hours.
- A refund will only be given in the event of a cancelation of class.
- Individual class cancelations done by the swimmer will not be given a refund.
- No make ups or refunds for missed classes.
- Students will be notified via email if a class has been cancelled or changed. Refunds will be given if necessary.
- Kids being kids, there is the occasional “dirty diaper” or vomiting incident. When this happens, we need to close the pool temporarily for cleaning. This generally takes about 45 minutes to cycle the water through the filters and make sure tests for bacteria in the water have returned to normal levels. If a child has diarrhea, we will need to close the pool for 24 hours and will notify all swimmers via email.