First Day Notes
- Wondering what to bring? Copy of registration, flip flops for parents and swimmers (no street shoes permitted on pool deck) swim suit, towel, goggles (optional),change of clothes, soap/shampoo
- Please arrive at PARC at least 10 minutes before classes begin. This will allow appropriate time to get your child changed into a swimsuit, showered, and waiting in the balcony for class to start.
- Entrance is through the back PARC through the main activities entrance.
- Entrance to the pool is only through the locker rooms. Entrance to the pool balcony is also only through the locker rooms and pool deck.
- Exit only through locker rooms and main activity doors.
- Personal belongings can be locked up in the locker room. You will need to bring your own lock.
- Please make sure your child uses the restroom and showers prior to entering the pool area.
- Remember, there is not set pace for your child’s swimming improvement.
- Speak with your swimmers instructor(s) beginning the 2nd day of lessons to get an idea for level recommendation for next session.
- In order to register, your swimmer must receive a report card with the level recommendation on it (2nd to last day of the session)
- If you will be absent on report card day, please notify the instructor in advance.
- Children 6 and under are permitted in opposite sex locker rooms accompanied by an adult.
- Children 6 and under that need to change must change within designed area. Ask locker room attendant for assistance locating area if necessary.
- Children 7 and older must change and go through same sex locker rooms. If assistance to walk through is needed, a lock room attendant can be asked to do so.
- Changing on pool deck or balcony is not permitted. Infants and children must be changed in appropriate locker room.